well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Friday, June 11

it's been too long..

It's been too long ever since I went out with Cindy & Kat! Can't even recall when was the last time. Watched Karate Kid with 2 of my dearyy. The movie is really meaningful, but quite slow at the beginning. Still, kudos to Jaden Smith! =)

Had awesome dinner with my family & cousin at El Mondo. One of my fav place for Italian food. Their pizzas are the BOMB! =) awesome stuff wei. I highly recommend. Then headed to Batu Feringgi for night walk. My granny was there too! She's one tough lady I tell you! She walks faster than me wei! & I was so happy to see her <3 Also, I managed to buy Gossip Girl, so it's time for movie marathon! (: 

After that we went to Sega cause I had this sudden cravings for coffee! YES! I'm a coffee freak :)

I really love spending quality time with my friends & family! They mean the world to me! <3

xoxo, Ame.

No comments: