well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, June 20

beginning of sadness again =(

My 2 weeks of holidays are gone, just like that. So fast! :( Gonna start studying again. Oh wait, exam results first! oh shit laaa! =S
I notice I've been procrastinating a lot during the holidays, but oh well, it was holidays mah! Hahaha. So now have to start doing my work & start studying. SPM is in 5 months time wei. Good & bad la cause 1) I get to end my high school life soon, 2) I'm not ready for SPM! =(
Wanna go emo de la.xD 
& HOLLAND rocks! Sneijder rocks!
tomorrow should be an interesting game. Go PORTUGAL! hehe.
OK, back to school tomorrow =( *cries* 

xoxo, Ame.

No comments: