well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Wednesday, June 9

UPdates.

 GCC Camp (Sunday-Monday)
The camp I went to was really awesome! I enjoyed my time there at Cinta Sayang Resort. I get to know a lot of new people & understand the people I already knew more! I ENJOYED playing Taboo too! (what happens in room 834, stays in room834) hehe. 
Also, the food there was GOOD! Every meal was good. I feel like a lil kid enjoying her food :) Even woke up at 6.30am to go for a jog with Penny, Nia, Chris & Mei Chelle! =) 
Went to Carnivall Theme Park just next to Cinta Sayang. That was my FIRST time trying the slides. Gila wei! =x No words can describe how awesome it was!

State Training @ Metropolitan (Tuesday)
Every time I go for state training, I have to prepare myself mentally & physically! LOL. & I really mean it. The workout was GREAT! Gila power. I can feel the love right now. Haha. But all in all, I didn't regret my decision & I'll continue going for state training! =)


TUITION (Wednesday & Thursday)
Gonna have to wake up at 8.30am for Physics tuition at 9am. Goshhh, what a drag! =(

Batu Feringghi (Thursday)
I'm looking forward to go to Batu Feringghi with my cousin tomorrow night! Woyeah. It's time to do some shopping since it's holidays anyway! Hehe. =) <3

No comments: