well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, April 11

YOUTHWAVE CHALLENGE yawww!

Just a lil update,

Alright, on Sat (10/4). Youthwave was held in my school! How awesome that was. And it was my first time playing floorball during Youthwave. It was really awesome. I learnt so much stuff, met all my long lost friends (Rooban, Previn, Ephraim), become the secretariad for the games & most of all, played for my own BJ Gemilang team. Though we didnt make it to the next level, we did our best! *salutes captain Tania*

Plus, finally I get to see CHING WEN! You dont know how much I've missed you babi! <3 (: love ya! OH wait, her school (CGL) won the captain ball! Congrats dear! =)

Floorball is seriously my current addiction right now! But I have to learn to balance out my studies & sports. Cause this year is a crucial year. SPM! =(

Tomorrow will be a holiday cause my school had sports day on the same day as Youthwave. Well, who cares about sports day? FLOORBALL comes first yaw! ;D

I have to blog more often. LOL. My blog seems very inactive. Haiyaaa =(

xoxo, Ame.

1 comment:

Christopher Koh said...

AME!!! :)
Thanks so much for helping out in becoming the secretariat for Youthwave! :) Appreciate it loads!

And yes, must balance floorball and studies k! We want to see you do well in your exams as much as we want to see you do well in floorball! :)