well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Saturday, April 17

UPdates!

Lets see, where do I start ey? o.0
--> Monday was a holiday so I practically did nothing but sleep sleep sleep.xD that's normal lah ;D
--> AHH Tuesday is where the fun begins for this week! =) I skipped school cause I didn't feel like going. Instead, I went to Starbucks, QB to study ALONE! lol. Then meet up with my mom & had lunch with her. <3 OKEHHHH. Finally, went to state training! Hmm, I still remembered having second thoughts about going for training after Chris called me. He said, 'state training very tough wan wei. You ready or not?' HAHA! BUT BUT nevertheless, I enjoyed it! It was REALLY TOUGH though! & I learn LOADS of things. It was the toughest 2 hours of my life! Also, I've never did that much of push-ups in my life. haha *pheww* yet, I survived! =) *jumps*
--> skip Wed cause it was a boring one.
--> Thursdays SUCKS! I have BIO, CHEM, PHYSICS & MOD MATHS in one day! Then I had extra class (BIO & ADD MATHS). Came home, did passes & shots with my BRO. *thanks bro for letting me release my tensions* <3 ya! 
--> Friday, skipped school again. Heh.xD went out with daddy & cousin. It was an awesome day. I skipped my school training too=[ *sorry Penny & Chris*
--> Saturdays are awesome! Why? F-L-O-O-R-B-A-L-L~ =) YES! Spearhead trainings every Saturdays! We took a lot of shots & learnt a few new confusing drills. LOL & AHH we have 4 new CGL-ians joining the team. Welcome welcome ya all! =) Then went for Sports CG. It was really good cause we get to understand each other more. =)


~hmm, I hope my Sunday will be a good one too (:
anyway, get well soon Cindy! hearts, <3.
xoxo, Ame.

1 comment:

Christopher Koh said...

HAHAHA!

I called you not to scare you lah. Called you to make sure you come cause' I know you can do it wan! And you did it!

Keep going Ame! You're doing great! :)