well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Friday, April 23

BLANK-DOT

School really makes me tired & sad. Especially this year as it is my SPM year. CRAP! =(  Plus, most of my teachers dislike me. Well, it's not that I dont wanna pay attention in class. It's just that SHE cant teach so how do you expect me to understand? haiy. Sometimes I just find it pointless going to school. Cant wait to finish my senior year & finish my stupid high school life.

Right now, the only thing that's keeping me sane is FLOORBALL! I'm serious. I feel so much better when I get to play floorball. Even if it's just a simple drill like passes will be more than enough for me (:

I'm not having a good time right now. I have so much things I need to figure out & so many things I need to settle before it gets from bad to worse. Hmm, my life's getting really complicated. I hope I'll have the courage to go through all this. *prays*

Also, I really wanna thank my brother for always being there when I need him. Cause he's the only person that understands what I'm going through. It's hard to talk to my parents at times cause they just dont get it! So I'm really thankful to have a brother! I <3 you CALVIN LIM WEN QUAN! (though I can be really annoying at times, but deep down inside you know I'll always love you) 

Plus, I have a match tmrw against 300! Wish me luck peeps! =) 

during a match @ balik pulau =)


xoxo, Ame.

1 comment:

Nicholas G said...

be cool and enjoy what you do the most everyday !!! =)