well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, April 25

26-0

Ahh, well. The title explains everything! 26 goals conceeded. Was it a painful lesson? YES! Did we try our best? YES! But the most important one is did we learn from our mistakes? YES, we certainly did! STOP being so blur on court, SUPPORT your team, MARK your man, PLAY your hearts out & DONT let the guys push you around! So, to all my fellow Trailblazers, yes we lost. But as long as we LEARN from our mistakes, no one can take that away from us! Pick up your sticks, held your head up high & we shall walk this road TOGETHER as a TEAM! Cause Who Are We? TRAILBLAZERS!

 Before I forget, CONGRATS to my dear sis, CINDY LIM LYE IMM, also the Man (Woman) of the Match!xD You did an awesome job yesterday sis! Very proud of you <3 EYY, she's a TOUGH girl ya know! Beware! =)

Also, I would like to thank Kamal for an awesome pool party yesterday! I had so much fun. Especially after THE game, I needed that! =) the food was good & the company was great. Plus, I think I have potential to become a bartender it seems. xD So if things didn't turn out the way I've planned, I might consider becoming a bartender! :D (my dad will be the first to kick my butt lah) LOL

xoxo, Ame.

1 comment:

ky said...

keep it up Amelia, this is only the beginning of the journey and this will not be the only tumble you will face. Always pick yourself up and brace the experience and grow stronger. ^^

We were also once a regulars of being 15+ down and more. =)