well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, March 28

Who are we? SPEARHEAD!

Yesterday was an interesting game! Spearhead vs Firebrands. Though we didn't manage to win, at least we gave them a scare by scoring the first goal of the match! That shows that our team is very high spirited & full of determination. We strive to succeed! So, kudos to you guys! You all played your hearts out! & I'm so proud of you guys! <3 

 Also, my bro played a friendly for team Contact against Minden Unihawk! So proud of you bro! (:

Watching the guys give their 110% during the game gives me more 'semangat' to play well this coming Saturday when Trailblazer meets Patriots for our second match. I'm really worried, but I believe in my team, I know we can do it. Cause, Who Are We? SPEARHEAD! So, I'll try to give my 110% throughout the whole game! (: So, wish me luck for this coming Saturday yeah! *prays hard* =)

Plus, I cant wait for my training tmrw after school at RC!!! Whoo hoo~
xoxo, Ame
hearts.kisses 

No comments: