well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, March 14

a tiring, but FUN day!

Yesterday's floorball training was at higher intensity. Wuuuuuu. A tough 3 hours session. And before the training, I actually went jogging with Penny, Cindy, Calvin, Mei Chelle & Nia. pfffttt. That was my first time jogging in the morning for this year!xD LOL. Penny suggested that we jog for 15 mins. That was the toughest 15 mins of my life! LOL, kidding. *hopes Penny doesnt see this* hehe. I guessed I have to jog more often to build my stamina! (: Then we went McD for breakfast! whoo hoo Today's training was focused on passes (not blind passes like what I always do) But passes that are accurate! Then Edward taught us game strategies. The 'Dos & Donts' in a game. WOW! That was really eye-opening! Then after training. Went to Gateway City Church for Sports CG. We watched 'Dreamer' & the movie was really meaningful. To those who missed it, aww too bad xD After that, we had a lil talk about our dreams, challenges we face & ways to overcome it. I would like to thank Chris & Penny for the motivational talk! It means a lot. Really <3

xoxo, Ame
hearts.kisses 

No comments: