well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, March 7

Hidup Spearhead, Hidup Trailblazer

Alright, to be frank. When I first started playing floorball with Spearheads beginning of this year, I didn't have the confidence. I tot I'll suck at it and will never learn to excel and so on. I even tot that I might actually make my team lose if I'm playing. Thus, I work harder and take every training seriously. Now, I'm playing as a defender for my team, Trailblazer! So far, Cindy & I have been working really hard to play our role as defenders. ( I hope we're doing a good job) And as for my team mates, I really appreciate them. They are the best! Without them, there will be no Spearhead, nor Trailblazer. Also not to be forgotten, our super duper pro coaches, Penny, Chris & Edward. They have really taught us a lot and I know there are still a lot of things for us to learn from them. We'll continue to work hard on our ball control and passes coach! ;D I'm looking forward for every training and any workshops that Gateway City Sports are planning for us! Thank you for everything! (: All in all, I really love this sport and my club! Hidup Spearhead, Hidup Trailblazer! <3

And thus, I end this post with a few pictures; 
 
  
 
xoxo, Ame.
hearts.kisses 

No comments: