well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Saturday, March 6

Go Team Trailblazer!

-OK. I went to Cameron Highlands last Saturday. & I enjoyed every single moment there!
The weather, the people & the food (: Totally awesome!
 
theres even a Starbucks at cameron! (:
 

 
 
a moth at the window of the car. aww.
** OH, before I forget, Nif went to Camerons at the same time too! LOL 

-Hmmm, where to start? Alright, I skipped school on Tues & Wed. But on Wed, I went to school just to play floorball during PE then went back at around 10.20am. (: hahaha.
I need to thank Adrian Leong & Calvin Lim for this great plan! Whoo hoo! ;) 

-School on Thursday was lame I tell you! Had raptai for the Majlis Interaksi this Sat (6/3) & practically, there was nothing much to do the whole time in school on Thurs.
But we had secretariats meeting at e-gate later that evening. Cindy & I wore Germany tee! Wut a coincidence xD
notice the Germany word on my shirt & Deutschland word on Cindy's!

-Friday was kinda bored. Had floorball training in school but I couldnt make it cause no transport. Sorry coach! (:
And I also ppk-ed Nick for frisbee. Sorry bro!!! ;(

-SATURDAY!!!!!! PFL! My team (Trailblazer) played against our own club (Spearhead). Hmm, well, they won but we put up quite a good fight too. We tried our best & I fell down so many times. Clumsy me! ;(
But all in all, it was a great game & I learnt ALOT!  And so, I would like to thank my team mates and also the Spearhead members, my coaches Penny, Chris & Edward! <3


Now, I wanna go to bed and sleep till the next morning already. LOL. & my test is next week, so I have to start studying. But that'll be tmrw xDD 
Also, Education Fair tomorrow at PISA. I might be going. Anyone going? Let me know aite! (:

Thats all for now.
*yawns* I'm so sleepy & exhausted.
Buhbye.
xoxo, Ame.
hearts.kisses

No comments: