well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Thursday, February 25

Happy Bday old man (:

Heh, Cal's bday was on 24 Feb. We went to Ananda to celebrate his bday with our cousins, aunts & uncles & it was awesome.
Ordered sooooo much great food. Whoo hooo.
Not to forget, Nick & Mei Yen was there too.xD
Then we headed to Habana. 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your bday old man (:
p/s: your bday pressie will have to wait :D
Now I'll let the pictures to do the talking;
 
 *sings Happy Bday song* woots~
 
a happy family.xo
  
  
daddy enjoying his cake (: <3
  
  
Bro's friends, Nick & Mei Yen (:

<3 this pic (:

xoxo, Ame (:

No comments: