well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Friday, February 19

CNY peepz!

Alright, finally I get to blog again! LOL xD Sorry, was inactive for quite some time. Lazy to on my laptop ><
So yeahh, Happy CNY everyone! Loadsa Loves <3 *huat arrr*
& here's a few updates on wut I've done this CNY.


1) Went to Habana on 13/2 with cousin & uncles ;)
 
this is Adrian ;)
 

so called lansi face. ;D
 

my stinky but lovely bro <3

2) Went to granny's place on 15/2. Wasn't really that hot. *phewww. OHYEAH! Angpows! (: *winks

3) On 17/2 *sings a bday song to my beloved syg, Sinthu Krishnamoorthy!* ( a lil shout out: ILY babi! ) Here's a few pic dedicated to her  ;)

  yeah, she's that bubbly (:


heh, your secret is out S!
 

ILY my dearest babi.

4) Went to Nick's house on 17/2. Met with Laureen. *hello hello* & gambled with that super 'ong' fella (Nick)  ;]

5) Dinner @ Hai Boey with relatives on 18/2. Makan like damn gila alot.

6) OHH plus, congrats Ching Wen. I think you know why (: I hope you'll be super bahagia! *hugss & kissesss*

Damn damn damn. My greatest obsession now.
   
He's like uber cute. (:
Plus, I'm so addicted to Baby-Justin Bieber feat Ludacris <3 


Thats about it for now.
Will catch up with this blog soon. LOL xD
Nitey world
xoxo, Ame (:
hearts.kisses

No comments: