well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, February 7

TGIF!

Well, went our for dinner at queens. Wanted to meet up with Ching but well, she was busy buying heels you see. So,sadly couldn't make it cause dad wants to chow dee. Then after that, went to queens again at around 11, this time, to TGIF. To meet up with dad's friend. Chatted bout stuff. Then Uncle Dass asked me bout my career & future plans. Gahhh (: So I blahhhh all out. Had a beer to release stress la. Hehe ;D okay that's it.

I'm writing this while waiting for my piggy bro to come home! *Cal, I hope you're reading this!

 
  
  
OH, & did I mention, I ran under the rain! (:
Hair all wet dee.

Guess that's all for now, I'm sleepy. Gotta go to bed now. Nitey world (:

xoxo, Ame (:
hearts.kisses  

No comments: