well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Saturday, February 6

just another week of school

Okay, lets refresh wut happened this week.
1) My craziest & fav seniors, Joey & Camille came to school (: *missing them already
2) No floorball for the whole week. Damn sien I tell you! ;(
3) Had to dance during renjer meeting. LOL xD
4) Went for new physics tuition, the sir damn cute! He calls me Ms. Blue ><
5) & today (Friday) was damn gila. I had to write this english journal cause the teacher asked us to. If only she accepts my blog as my journal! haah!  So while I was walking down to the bengkel, I wrote this:-


 'Monday, 1 Feb 2010-Woke up at 6.45am cause I had to. Why? School. Went home at 2.40pm. Why? School.' LOL xD Damn teruk I tell you. But luckily she didnt check cause we had our oral on! Phewww 

6) Also, went out for lunch with Bro, Nic, Mei Yen & Ashley @ McD after school on Tuesday.
7) Texted with ching. But she slept early ): I miss that babi so much! Love you babi! (: <3
8) & I'm currently addicted to Baby by Justin Bieber & Ludacris! <3 he's such a cutie!

That's about it. Looking forward to floorball training next Tuesday! (:
Let me end it with a pic xD
After my renjer (:
xoxo, Ame (:  

No comments: