well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, January 24

Had-to-the Yai, Thailand (:

Went to Hadyai last Friday & I just came back! Haah! (: 
The trip was simply marvelous I tell you!
This is why:-

a) The McD there is wayy better than ours cause they have this awesomeeee chicken ham pie *yummm
b) Played golf with daddy & I had a caddy while mummy holds umbrella for me. So i sort of had 2 caddies. nyahahaha ;D
c) Went to this awesome pub in town called 'Post Laser Disc'. The band was simply amazing! & the atmosphere there is great!

d) The night market wasn't jam-packed, so I had the chance to look-see at everything.
e) The hotel was kinda out of town, but it is clean & nice. So, thumbs-up! 
f) Oh plus thai guys are quite good looking!! (:
So I'll stop crapping now & let the pictures do the talking.



Thailand has tonnes of rubber plantation
 

a hideous purple vios ><
 

 
 
a Thai temple (:
 
a Tuk-Tuk (:
 

 
 
their carrefour is huge!


our dinner for the first night (=
 

Thais are rich!
 

the golf course we went to (:
 

 
 
our lunch @ tesco lotus ;)
 

 
i very patriotic mia! Go go go Singapore! wakakakaka xD
 

our room
 

from top: Daddy's, Mummy's & mine ;)
 

that's fried oysters
 

my San Miguel (:
 

 
beef tacos *yummm
 

heh, a polite Thai Ronald McDonald


it spells S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G time! ;D
 

 
Almost HOME! ):

& here's a few camwhoring pictures:-
 

 
 
 

xoxo, Ame.




No comments: