well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Thursday, November 19

the pics

with 3 of my fav girls! xoxo
at 8am with Cindy, NCT, Sinthu and Shreas ;) <3>








the first attempt of using the timer of the camera in toilet. =]
with Cindy and Sam



we were testing the camera with all the diff modes :]
when boredom strikes ;)





our attempt to self-portraits in toilet! (=
smile for the camera! ;)
uhm, that's Gan giving Sarish a piggyback ride! lol

wut we had for our class party!

while waiting for chem sir to enter the lab, we started vaining (:
just another vaining pic with NCT, Cindy & Shreas ;)

OMG! i was eating laaaaa ;(
that's SARISH! the MJ of the class!

2 of my fav girls! ;)





No comments: