well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Friday, November 20

just another ordinary day with extraordinary friends ;)


So yeah, I skipped the last day of school. Kinda dumb huh? LOL xD  but there was no reasons to be in school anyway. Went to QB with Cindy & Shreas for Disney's a Christmas Carol. Was suppose to watch Planet 51 too. But :(  haiyaa too bad couldn't. After movie, meet up with Kat & Sam and went for a walk stroll around the mall. OHYEAH, omg! If you're afraid of scaryyy scenes in movies, don't watch Christmas Carol! hack man. so freakyyyy ):  but WE laughed our hearts out. It was pretty hilarious too! :)  will upload the other pictures later when I'm not so lazy *winks

No comments: