well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Thursday, November 19

End of my school days for 09

so yeah, I've noticed I've stop blogging for almost a year? LOL xD that's cause I'm lazy. Sorry guys (:

I just wanted to blog about my day in school today. It was AWESOME! seriously! I love today. With all the vainings and my blur moments(= I'll upload a few pics after this so you'll know why I love today so much. And it's my last day in school for this year, kinda sad oso la ;( Had my class party today, anyone smell SUBWAY ? hehe YES! we had Subway for our party! (: Turkey breast and turkey ham. LOL xD

Then after school, daddy fetch me and we went to QB for a lil walk as he did not worked today ;) LOVE ya daddy! =)

Anyway, Happy toilet day! (: Appreciate your toilet cause it's the place where you can do your business, no matter big or small and too also VAIN VAIN VAIN!

Gonna skip the official last day of school tmrw and go for movies with my 2 darls, Cindy & Shreas. I've booked Planet 51 and Christmas Carol! ;)

xoxo~

No comments: