well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Monday, July 5

Today was a rather slow & less exciting day compared to yesterday. Went to my babysitter's house for a visit and I saw her grand daughter which is super duper cute! Very cheeky too! She's 1 year plus and she speaks very fluently. I was rather surprised that she remembered me. =) such a lovely girl. How nice if I get to be at that age again. So carefree & no worries at all. Life was just so simple. All you do is eat, sleep, play and whine like a baby till you get something you want. How easy it was! =( Gahhh. I like my life now anyway, just dislike the exam stress, that's all. Skipping school tomorrow! Hoho =P

Oh yeahh, the friendly with Ztec was fun! We lost 7-5. But I definitely learnt a lot from this friendly & I need to thank their goalie for that awesome own goal.xD

xoxo, Ame.

No comments: