well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Saturday, July 10

SUNrise

Slept at 4.30am after watching the Germany vs Spain game. Was rather disappointed with Germany's performance =(

So yeah, I set my alarm clock at 6.40am for school. Guess wut? I did wake up, but at 7am! LOL. So then I sat down on the sofa looking out to this beautiful morning sunrise. =) It's been quite some time ever since I really observe the Sun rises. Sometimes people just tend to take for granted the things that happen on a daily basis, don't they? But when you take some time out of your daily routine and just take a look around the little things that matters in your life, it actually makes you appreciate life even more! You'll learn to appreciate every single moment of your life. I love my life! I really do. 

 these are the pics =)

I skipped school from Monday to Thursday cause I wasnt feeling well =( Had chest pain the whole week >< horrible feeling! It's something I never want to go through again =( But now I'm feeling better! Awesomeee! Must be because of floorball.xD

Anyway, Cindy get well soon! <3


xoxo, Ame.

No comments: