well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Friday, December 12

my holss..

urmm, went Hadyai last Friday. It was really shop till you drop kinda holiday. hehex & i've bought my CNY clothes. YAYY!(: Shop at ROBINSON, Central, OD, & etc. Plus, Xmas is approaching. OMG! which also means, PMR results lahhh! haihx This whole week, i was at my babysitter's house. Well, i'm not being babysit lah! I babysit baby! hehex. The lil baby name Quinta is super adorable! She is actually my babysitter's daughter's daughter. Get it? LOL xD She's really CLEVER too. Despite being only 6 months old! I'll show her cute lil picture!=] I guess this '08 hols are the BEST! Not boring at all. &&&& I'm going Cameron LOWlands next Sunday. hurmmmmm...dont know will it be fun or not. haha! alright, till here. CHOWZ.

No comments: