well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Monday, December 1

Holidays&XMAS mood.


It's the first day of December! Hurmm, well it's party mood & xmas mood now. Gotta have loads of fun before my PMR results are out. If I say I'm not nervous for results, I'm soooo lying! Who isn't? So at least now when I get to enjoy my holidays and christmas, I have to enjoy to the MAX! Plus, form 4 is approaching & I'm turning sweet 16 soon. Good or Bad? I really have no idea. Ohhhh enough, I'm going further and further! LOL xD So, uhmmm 2009 is coming. Which means, end of 2008. Also means NEW YEAR's PARTY! Oh yeahhhh. =]

No comments: