well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Sunday, May 9

End of PVL Div 2.

Yesterday was the end of PFL Div2 after a whole 2 months. Out last game was with FireBRANDS! Yeahh, what a good way to end the league! HAHA. We lost, but at least we showed our spirit & determination to fight till the last second. 
Thus, I wanna thank my coaches, Penny, Chris & Edward for all the guidance & shouting at us when we're blur  =)
Also, thank you Linken (the scary ref) for the motivational talk in the morning! It really gave us the extra edge to go in the court with nothing to lose, but everything to gain. =)
BUT, now I have 3 blueblacks =(

The closing ceremony was really a blast. Congrats to team Spearhead for coming in 2nd in the league! Awesome wei!xD Job well done. Also, congrats to FireBRANDS & 300! (: The one thing that I still cant bliv till now was to be All Star left defender. Really didn't expect it :S  But that really made my day. At least all the tears & sweat did not go to waste. Thanks Chris, Penny, Edward, Sam, Linken, Alex & a whole lot more ppl for giving me the 'semangat'! =) Also, thank you CALVIN LIM WEN QUAN! You are indeed the greatest bro on Earth! Thank you for the hug even though I was so smelly after the game! xD <3 you!

Also, on that day itself, Contact had a friendly with Frontliners. Bro didn't play as well as he did during Labour Day Challenge. But whatever it is, I'm super proud of you pro! Really am! You still have a lot of time to improve! Yeeehaaa! =) 

The day didnt just end like that. I had an awesome dinner with my cousin & family at Elmondo. Awesome pizza I tell you! After dinner, headed to Batu Ferringhi for the night walk. Sadly, the dvd shops weren't open. =( 
My awesome day didn't just stop there, we went to Gurney for midnight movie (Ironman 2) & it was superb! TONY STARK! <3 nyahahaha. The movie ended at around 3am. Then daddy decided to go grab some supper. So we reached home at around 4am.
First time sleeping so late this year :P

Yesterday was indeed the best day! I enjoyed it the moment I woke up till the time I went to bed. Awesome awesome awesome! <3
Here are some pics;

Penny giving us some semangat! =)
 Match ended. Hip Hip Hooray! (:
 All Stars for Div 2.
Go team Trailblazer!
  Take 1.
 Take 2.
 Last one.
So coaches, are you guys proud of us?xD

xoxo, Ame. 

3 comments:

Christopher Koh said...

Proud?? We are beyond proud wei! :)
Each and everyone of you improved after each game and that is something we are really impressed with. Indeed, there's still much to learn and to work on but I must say, all of you passed the first phase of learning to work as a team, learning to accept defeat and learning to play with character, and for that, I salute each of you!

Keep it up!!! :)

Ame Rose said...

Thanks coach! I'm glad you are proud of us! =)

pen said...

OK, just managed to read ur blog. So this is a bit late :) BUT yes, we are absolutely proud of you for getting the all-star, and the team for going all the way despite the odds and circumstances. :)