well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Saturday, December 12

a walking walking day ><

Went to Queensbay with daddy & mummy today cause daddy wants to update his GPS. But that stupid house of notebook is close for renovation >< So daddy decided to drive to Gurney instead. The traffic was ridiculous. I wonder why is Penang full of cars everywhere, it gets to my nerves sometimes ;[ Then, the hard part was to actually find a place to park your car without getting a summon from PDRM. So in the end, I suggested to daddy to park at One-Stop, quite far to walk to Gurney ;[  So we walk walk walk walk trying to navigate our way to Gurney but the first road we took lead us to a DEAD END.   walked for about 20 mins before we reach Gurney & still, I call myself a Penangite when I don't even know how to walk to a mall. walau weyy >< So now I think I understand wut it means by so close yet so far :S   

That's about it for now, xoxo Ame

No comments: