well, HELLO HELLO!

well, HELLO HELLO!
lotsa lovesss <3

Get to know Me

My photo
Amelia Lim. Still sweetly 16 (: A Jambulian! Quite laid-back. I live a very simple life. I'm proud to say I'm a Floorball addict! I'm a sucker for guys that plays guitar *winks

Wednesday, December 2

such a let down ;(

So yeah, was so anxious to watch New Moon but turns out that movie is so boring & slow. No offense to those twi-heads. But I really didn't like it. The only great part bout the movie is to see Jacob Black shirt-less =x OH and Bella is so suicidal. Haih, jump down the cliff, hop on a stranger's bike, ride a bike & etc. WTH man! =.=' Before I forgot, Dakota Fanning looks awesome. Really, she really looks great ;) I won't comment on Edward Cullen. haha. You know wut I'll say. So I'll just shut up =x

No comments: